[Groop] New member here with a custom Groo figure

Luke Porter luke314pi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:17:02 PDT 2009

Hey guys,

I am a longtime Groo reader who stumbled upon this groop through a link on
Mark Evanier's sie. I thought I would share a custom Groo minimate that I
made a few months ago:

http://luke314pi.com/minimates/groo.html

Minimates are 2" block figures, with licenses ranging from Marvel and DC
comics to Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica. I always wanted a Groo
minimate to go along with the rest of my comic book characters. The hardest
part was leaving off his nose, since that is a major part of the minimate
style. When I have time, I am considering making more characters from the
Groo universe, especially a little Rufferto.

Sincerely,

-Luke