[Groop] Question for ME: jigsaw puzzles?

Rod Stephens mstephens3 at msn.com
Tue Mar 24 12:34:28 PDT 2009

> ... the number you would have to
produce to sell it at a
> decent price and the number that market analyst
types
> would conclude would sell don't add up. Or something like that.

Seems likely, although I would (probably incorrectly) think it would sell well enough. It would be at least as silly as the Tooniverse puzzles (which I recommend, even though they don't contain Groo) so I would think they would sell to others besides the enlightened members of the Groop!

Or perhaps the Tooniverse puzzles aren't selling, either.

Rod