[Groop] Overstreet Online

John T comics230 at cox.net
Thu Mar 26 13:59:36 PDT 2009

Eli,

Did I tell after I left to head to hotel the other night. I got flat tire on
the turnpike. I didn't get back to the hotel until 2:30am.

Also the pictures I took didn't come out very well. What a waste of $80.
Still I had a good. I was great to meet you.

I did search on SouthWest for a flight and hotel. It came up to $1,034, the
22nd to 27th.

John P. Torregrossa

PO Box 28184

Providence, RI 02908-0184