[Groop] New member here with a custom Groo figure

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 20:53:22 PDT 2009

Luke Porter <luke314pi at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hey guys,

I am a longtime Groo reader who stumbled upon this groop through a link on Mark Evanier's sie. I thought I would share a custom Groo minimate that I made a few months ago:

http://luke314pi.com/minimates/groo.html
  Hey Luke! I've been away all week, but WOW what a great figure! I haven't read everyone else's responses, but wonder if I am the first to say:

  Hey, Groo has no nose, how does he smell...?

-Larry "mrgrooism" Steller, Master Mendicant

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
YANKEE STADIUM TOURS: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/stadium_tours.jsp
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com
LIBRARYTHING: http://www.librarything.com