[Groop] Calgary Con Report(& card prices)

Conor Geoghegan theirishtiger at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 05:29:18 PDT 2009

Hahaha, yeah - your little speech there is pretty much exactly what I sounded like myself (and what I was thinking), heh heh. The whole process of getting to people to sign comic books is, really, kinda strange when you think about it.
I guess it's probably best just to not to think about it too much, and just embrace it in all its weirdness, though, heh heh.