[Groop] Calgary Con Report(& card prices)

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Sun May 3 08:15:10 PDT 2009

Hey Azamin!   (Loyal Grooper Trooper!)

I hope your toe is feeling better.  I also hope they gave you pain medication.

I guess you won't be playing football (soccer) for a while, but while you are recovering you can re-read your Groo comics!

Darn those motorcycles anyway!  (Next time you want to move one, use a sledge hammer, or a car, or pretty much anything except your feet.  (Well, don't use your head either.)

Take care mi amigo!

Gary G.  (Whose toes are getting better.)