[Groop] Who would be a good Groo if there was a live action movie?

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 20:30:28 PDT 2009

--- Jose A <joefixit7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I dunno what I have in my mind, but everytime I see Groo I have this
> image
> of Gerard Depardieu in my head with the sword only if he was 20 years
> younger he would be my pick to play for Groo.
>
> What are your opinions Groopers?

I think the role would have to go to an unknown, Groo wouldn't work if
you kept seeing him as so-and-so from That Show, ya know?

-Larry "mrgrooism" Steller, Master Mendicant

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
YANKEE STADIUM TOURS: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/stadium_tours.jsp
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com
LIBRARYTHING: http://www.librarything.com