[Groop] Groo Comic Book Exchange

John T comics230 at cox.net
Sat May 9 10:44:35 PDT 2009

I want to thank Ryan for doing this. I don't think I could have done it
justice. I am so far behind on my eBay store, my show prep and my
consignment spot it's not funny. Ryan I'm looking at 2 week before I can get
you my list of doubles.

I think it's a good idea to match up doubles list with want lists. I'm sure
in some case we can even do direct mailing, with Ryan acting as a matching
service. I also may be pairing down some of the other things I have. My
house is a mess. I will let the Groop know if I any Groo or Usagi related
items. I do have 1 or 2 extra of the new Usagi promotional posters. Shawn
(the Girl) got me an autographed one from WonderCon this year. So Ha! Of
course all 3 are in different places and I only know where the autographed
one is.

John P. Torregrossa

PO Box 28184

Providence, RI 02908-0184