[Groop] Hogs of Horder - Update

Shawn sloptamom at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 14:40:42 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I think most people already know this from Facebook -

But, for those who don't yet have Facebook:

Tom Luth wrote TODAY: "It has begun... I finally have the first cover of the next Groo Mini-series in my hands (well, on my computer) ready to color. It's actually happening, people!"

Couldn't keep the great news in! (I am so excited!!)

I am still pretty new and naive with this facebook stuff, but If anyone needs help getting getting started, I would be very happy to help. I think I last counted 19 Groop Members on Facebook, including ME and Tom!

Have a Groo-vy Day!

Shawn (the girl :)