[Groop] Hogs of Horder - Update

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Mon May 11 16:23:33 PDT 2009

In a message dated 5/11/2009 4:08:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cschechner at sbcglobal.net writes:

I refuse to get  on anything that the root word of it is “twit.”

Chris

Did you know that "twit", is a legitimate, technical term? Used by goldfish
 breeders (and at least some koi enthusiasts) to indicated a female laden
with eggs ("pregnant").

Although, I must admit, it would be very difficult to get on a goldfish--
or even a koi, pregnant or not.

Kaytee

"Each new generation born is in effect an  invasion of civilization by
little barbarians, who must be civilized before it  is too late." T. Sowell

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585010x1201462743/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51109NO62)