[Groop] Testing...

Steve Hubbell usagigoya at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 12:24:56 PDT 2009

I received your email. And curious about the attachement which came along with it, is that your signature you mentioned or something else? (I did not open it). smime.p7s

As far as "snarkiness" goes, I was just posting my opinion. I am tired of the Groo forum being slammed here. Like a bunch of little kids all crying "Our teams better" "Your team can't play here" etc.

One thing about the forum which has not been mentioned is that visiting it and reading messages posted there does not involve worrying about viruses and such coming along free with the comments.

I think it is stupid to write about how visiting a forum involves more work because you have to click on a couple buttons, then suggest posting links in groop emails to other sites (which frequently have to be copied and pasted to work), and using public image hosting sites (where anybody can copy and reuse the images) as an alternative to a closed members only forum.

And anyone who thinks Flicker's "protected" images are safe, send me a link to any picture stored there and I should be able to repost it to the Groo forum within a day or sooner. (try to choose something at least Groo or Sergio related)