[Groop] Facebook

Janet Harriett janet at harriett.us
Thu May 14 07:34:42 PDT 2009

All the Groo in your house and joining the Facebook Groop is what
sinks it? Seems like an odd place to draw the line, but I have learned
never to underestimate the capricious nature of the Plumbing Fairies*.

Of course, your house should not sink with Rufferto on board.  Would
TLSMG object to you painting the house yellow with a black spot under
the front window?

*Plumbing fairies are the mythical beings that inhabit the water pipes
in a house and demand tribute at irregular intervals. Tribute may be
in the form of Drano or, in extreme cases, replacing parts of their
pipe homes.

Janet