[Groop] Facebook

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Thu May 14 14:18:06 PDT 2009

In a message dated 5/14/2009 6:55:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
grossfamm at comcast.net writes:

>>...However, I should probably mention that within an hour of my  joining
Facebook and the Groo the Wanderer group, a pipe coming out of my  hot
water
tank sprung a leak.

Not a coincidence.

Gary  "Waiting for the Plumber" G. <<

Quick! Start a Ruferto the Hound group!! Now that you've had a day to get
used to having a FB personal page-- it's time to make a page for "fans". Go
to  the bottom of your personal page...  click on "advertising"; at the  top
of the page that comes up, click on "pages" (it's next to a little yellow
flag). Follow the directions there.... Then let us know when it's done, so
we  can make it a "favorite"....

And what do you mean "waiting for the plumber"? What happened to Gary
"Handyman" G., Nemesis to Ants and Maple Trees?

Kaytee
Good housekeeping is an exact science. I'm into  art.

**************Dell Mini Netbooks: Great deals starting at $299 after
instant savings!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222627952x1201458914/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214819460%3B36680227%3Bi)