[Groop] Death & Life of Groo hardcover

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Fri May 22 08:41:03 PDT 2009

Hi Folks!

In mine, Mark has signed the Life of Groo bonus print and Sergio has signed it with just an "A" and Mark has not signed the Death of Groo bonus print and Sergio has signed it with his typical "Aragones"

I don't know if it's like this in all of them, but I suspect that it is.

Gary G.

Groo Trivia:  The Covers for the Life/Death of Groo hard cover flip book were originally drawn for and used as the covers for the Spanish Life/Death of Groo softcover flip book.  It was published in 1996 (you can see where Sergio dated the drawings), six years before the American hard cover version was published.  As with all of the Spanish paperpacks, it is very high quality, but it does not have the bonus prints.  The cool art inside the covers of the hard cover is also original.  Sergio can't stand blank spaces!