[Groop] Death & Life of Groo hardcover

Shawn sloptamom at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 15:29:06 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I have number 0297 - and it too has the "A"  for (I am assuming) Sergio;
that came inclusive with the purchase of the book. Maybe after signing
so many, his hand grew tired?

I bought this particular book at the 2006 WonderCon in San Francisco. While
I was there, (and since Sergio was there) I asked Sergio to sign it again...
and this time he signed it twice more. He signed it on each "flip" side - once
with an older Groo with a bubble thought of my name :) and then his
normal "Aragones" signature on the other "flip" - this time with an inclusion
of a drawing of a young Groo along with the date "2006" and "SF." It is very
special to me.... well, like everything I have that is Groo related. :)

Enjoy!

Shawn (the girl :)