[Groop] Book Find

Mike Slaubaugh slaubau at ipfw.edu
Mon Sep 14 07:28:06 PDT 2009

Hi Gene, I believe that book is already on the Sergiography as I own a first edition and pretty sure I had Reuben (original creator of the Sergiography) include it when I helped him expand the lists many years ago.  Mike S.

>>> "eugene Phillip" <EEPHILLIP at VERIZON.NET>09/12/09 3:17 PM >>>

I had a great find at a used book sale yesterday so I want to make sure everyone else is envious, and to make sure it is included in the running list of Sergio publications.  It's a "Second printing 1974" of Nick Meglin's "The Art of Humorous Illustration".  Chapter 1 is "Sergio Aragones: Pantomime on Paper" and contains some great examples of Sergio's work, including "Woodstock" from Mad.  No Groo sighting so far.

Gene P