[Groop] Sergio and Stan in Finland

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 10:59:33 PDT 2009

If you said you were part of the Groop, he may have given you a break. Glad you got to meet Sergio and Stan, sounds like you had a wonderful time!

-Larry "mrgrooism" Steller, Master Mendicant

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
YANKEE STADIUM TOURS: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/stadium_tours.jsp
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com
LIBRARYTHING: http://www.librarything.com