[Groop] Groopie & the Collateral Damage

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Wed Sep 30 13:36:21 PDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 10:19:38AM -0500, Chris Schechner wrote:
> That's some serious typing!
>
>> When I got home, she
>> showed me the "damage."  She actually wore a hole in the letter "C" on
>> her keyboard!!

The "C" key?

Is that really the most common letter in American English?

I hope that by "professional writer" you didn't mean she used Cmd-C a
lot... ;-) In what shape is the "V" key?

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 When it is time for voting-      /     In the West or in the East-
 Why must we always settle for-   /     The man we hate the least?
                                (Intro poem to Groo The Wanderer #108 (Epic))