[Groop] Groopie & the Collateral Damage

Janet Harriett janet at harriett.us
Wed Sep 30 16:43:12 PDT 2009

In my professional life, I copy a lot of text out of online content
management systems and edit in it Pages before slapping it back in the
CMS. Amazing how many errors jump out at you when you change fonts.
Anyway, the cmd-C gets a real workout. Also, I frequently write about
my cat, Chakaal.  I just called Apple tech support. Obviously, this is
not something they can fix over the phone, so this weekend, after we
go see ME at Mid-Ohio Con, I get to go flummox the folks at the Genius
Bar at Easton, right around the corner from the good Mongolian place.
The phone guy had never heard of anyone physically wearing through a
key before. Wearing out a keyboard, yes, but not boring a hole through
a key cap.

Janet