[Groop] Digital comics

Elie A. Harriett elie at harriett.us
Fri Apr 2 08:02:17 PDT 2010

I've got 3 digital comics apps.  One on my PSP and two on my iPhone (Comics and Panelfly).  It just doesn't work for me on the phone.  The PSP app is better in my opinion than the 2 iPhone apps, but they are all too small to really enjoy comics the way I do in full-size format.  However, I think the iPad would solve that problem for me.  But unless I see Dark Horse or DC come out with digital comics, I'm not interested (I know Marvel is there already, but I've never been as into Marvel).

Digital comics would be that "killer app" for me in deciding whether or not to get an iPad.  I stopped really collecting comics because storing my collection has become way too cumbersome.  If I had them digitally, I would be right back there.
Elie