[Groop] I Grooed-Adventures in Home Improvement

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 18:09:55 PDT 2010

I don't think I have this email address for you, I do have 3 or 4 others though. Anyway, I don't go near wires, I'm too truly Grooful for that!
 -Larry "mrgrooism" Steller, Grandmaster Mendicant

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
EDU TRIPS: www.edutrips.com
YANKEE STADIUM TOURS: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/stadium_tours.jsp
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com