[Groop] WonderCon Report - Better late than never

Shawn Nicholson sloptamom at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 14:58:49 PDT 2010

Great job Arturo!

Thanks so much for posting a wonderful report. It's exciting to read the different Groop's "Con" experiences - all the while wishing how fun it would be if we could all go; each and every one of us.

I really liked your idea about the dividers (thanks for the link). I made my comic divider's out of cut-up cardboard boxes - they look kind of hokey. Sorry to hear the divider's Sergio drew on were smudged. :(  Hope you were able to salvage more than a few of them.

Enjoy!

Shawn (the girl :)