[Groop] Lithographs!

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Mon Aug 2 12:33:33 PDT 2010

Hey Phillipe!

Ack!  I don't know exactly what to tell you.  Sergio is only selling the lithographs at conventions.  But since I was going to be at San Diego I was able to get them for Groopies who ordered and paid for them before that convention.  Now that that has passed, I think the only way you can get them is if someone who is going to the Balitmore convention is willing to buy them for you and send them to France.

Sorry we did not connect a couple weeks ago,  -Gary G.