[Groop] Groo #1-#120 on eBay

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Wed Feb 3 09:43:42 PST 2010

Hi Folks!

It seems like we've all been lurking lately.  I myself have been up to
my neck in lobbyists, legislators, bill drafts, and fellow bureaucrats,
as the legislative session I am inextricably attached to has been
particularly intense this year.

Groo & Pizza!  Man, what a great combination!  I assume there is plenty
of root beer in the mix as well.

Nice layout of the 120 Groo's by the ebay guy.  Reminds me of my family
room wall.

Off Topic completely ridicules comment:  I was re-reading an old Conan
book (often stopping to think what would happen if it were Groo in the
story instead of Conan) while my wife was watching some movie with Rosie
O'Donnell playing a developmentally disabled character when I suddenly
realized that Rosie O'Donnell and Jack Black are the same person!  Has
anyone else ever noticed that?  There is no doubt in my mind.  The only
thing I can't figure out is it Rosie O'Donnell disguising herself Jack
Black, or is it Jack Black disguising himself as Rosie O'Donnell?

Take care all,  Gary G.