[Groop] Tour with Larry

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 10:48:31 PST 2010

SAVE THE DATE!

To all of my friends who have always wanted to come on one of my Yankee Stadium Tours, I've reserved two tour time slots on Saturday, June 26th so I can host my own Friends and Family Tour of Yankee Stadium!

The times are 2:40pm and 3:40pm, and I can take 30 people total per tour. I'll take you on a first-come, first served basis, so get on the list sooner rather than later, even if you're just a maybe!

Prices are:
Adults - $15
Seniors- $8
(60 years and over)
Children - $8
(14 years and younger)

Please RSVP with a YES, NO or MAYBE to mrgrooism at yahoo.com, or PM me on Facebook or Library Thing.

I'll need payment by MAY 24, 2010.
 -Larry "mrgrooism" Steller, Grandmaster Mendicant

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
EDU TRIPS: www.edutrips.com
YANKEE STADIUM TOURS: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/stadium_tours.jsp
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com