[Groop] Beyond Hogs...

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Thu Feb 25 14:11:59 PST 2010

Hi Folks!  (And Mark!)

I am currently savoring Hogs of Hoarder #3.  As noted by Rick and
others, it is Great Groo Fun!   Can't wait for #4.   And also like Rick,
I am dismayed that the trivial fact I did not write a letter has
prevented me from having a letter printed in any of the first three
issues.  Outrageous!  Let's hope that doesn't happen again, especially
since I probably won't write a letter.

But looking beyond Hogs.  Mark!  How are things coming with Groo v.
Conan?  Is it written?  Has any artwork been done?  By either Sergio or
the Conan guy?  (I forget who's doing it.)  Is there a tentative
publishing date?  Enquiring Groo minds want to know!  (And you better
tell us three times, or even twice, because we forget easily.)

Take care all,

Gary G.