[Groop] Google Wave Groop Project

alexandre adriano aladriano at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:57:45 PST 2010

From: mjsmith at mac.com
Subject: Google Wave Groop Project
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 21:35:40 -0500
To: aladriano at hotmail.com

Alex,

I just sent you an ivite. I do not know what a "Groop Project" would entail either. I just thought of it and thought it would be a very cool and constructive idea. I have know ideas whatsoever and I am not the "Leader type". I am willing to go along with any idea or plan that you might have. If anyone else out there has an idea, please feel free to share. again my gmail addy is mjsmith11 at gmail.com. You need a google account to use google wave.

-Mike