[Groop] FCBD 2010

Gary Grossmann garyg5678 at live.com
Sat Jan 9 15:54:30 PST 2010

Hi Folks!

There is an obscure Groo and also a Chakaal!  It's not a Groo t-shirt, but it is a Sergio art T-shirt with a Groo appearance.  As Tom said, real close.  And good enough for me.  (Hmmm.  Which color to order?)

Anywho, hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.  On the one hand, I got sick for the first time in about three years, catching the flu for the first time in a decade or so on Christmas eve, work has been completely insane, and my computer also caught the flu and is still in the shop. (This coming from my daughter's laptop.)  On the other hand, all 3 of my wonderful, wonderful children were home for Christmas, and I was only sick for a day or so, so i guess I had the piglet flu rather than the swine flu.

That combination of things sort of summed up 2009 for me.  Some very high highs and some pretty stinky lows, but nothing really serious.  I am looking forward to very, very good happy Groo Year in 2010 and I hope everything goes well for everyone in the Groop too.

Take care all,

Gary G.  (Who finally figured out what an app is, sort of, but still has no idea what googlewave is all about.)