[Groop] Check out my photos on Facebook

Jason Nuttall invite+mp1~vkki at facebookmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:57:19 PST 2010

Hi Groop,

I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

Thanks,
Jason

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=587982366&k=5WBUQ3T4STYOVBEIPAZVPVWP2PBK3X&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=groop@groo.com&c=0ac26e4138115c17dd089abf2d1b039d.groop@groo.com was invited to join Facebook by Jason Nuttall. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=8b62de&u=789019135&mid=1bed66dG2f0779ffG0G8