[Groop] Hogs TPB

Chris Emmett mygodaplum at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 02:46:28 PDT 2010

Example explanatory cases?
Faked bibliography?
Special sub-clause that negates itself?

Or just put in a law saying they're great and see if anyone reads it. A British councillor got his marriage annulled by adding a law to that effect into a long-winded and boring local legislation which nobody read. As I understand it, because he phrased it according to his job title, nobody is sure if every councillor who inherits his job now has their marriage annulled or whether it applies only to him as the incumbent at the time the law was passed. Nobody wants to put it to the test in the law courts.