[Groop] Alter Ego, Brick Journal, Jack Kirby plus more for Free

John T comics230 at cox.net
Sun Jul 18 10:11:00 PDT 2010

Just wanted everyone to know about a really good deal. Twomorrow publishing
is offering a bunch of there magazines free in PDF format.

Alter Ego #94

Back Issue #41

BrickJournal #10

Draw #18

Jack Kirby Collector #54

Rough Stuff #12

Write Now #20

All of them are comic related magizines except Brick Journal. That is
dedicated to Lego's.

They do a fairly good job and normally I find something interesting when I
read one. (I am not regular subscriber to any and have gotten anything from
them in a year of so.)

But still for free. I know how cheap Groopers can be.

http://twomorrows.com/index.php?main_page=index
<http://twomorrows.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=108> &cPath=108

John P. Torregrossa

PO Box 28184

Providence, RI 02908-0184

eBay ID: Groo

eBay Store: ParaFANalia Toys & Stuff

Note: I am not related to TwoMorrows Publishing in any way.