[Groop] Despicable Me!

Chad Riden chadmriden at mac.com
Mon Jul 19 19:56:44 PDT 2010

I can see 3D, but the gimmick has gotten old for me.

The thing I could NEVER see is those stupid magic eye poster things where you cross your eyes and enter a hypnotic state and then a wacky pirate ship appears to be jumping out at you or an eagle is flying right at you or whatever. I don't know, I never saw any of those. I'm color blind in a few areas and I guess that screwed it up for me.

You could not believe how frustrating it was for people to be like, "can't you see it?! why can't you see it? IT'S RIGHT THERE! you're not trying hard enough. NO, now you're trying too hard. back up. Now move closer. blink. STILL NOTHING?!"

Hate those things.

Thanks,

Chad Riden

ChadRiden.com