[Groop] NCS Sergio Art Shirts

Mike Slaubaugh slaubau at ipfw.edu
Sat Jul 31 02:06:34 PDT 2010

Tried to find info on these shirts at the National Cartoonist Society's website (as I'm sure Gary already has) with no luck...but I did recognize a very familiar face in the logo at the top of the following webpage for NCS:

http://www.reuben.org/news

Mike S.

>>> Gary Grossmann  07/31/10 12:23 AM >>>
<!--.hmmessage P{margin:0px;padding:0px}body.hmmessage{font-size: 10pt;font-family:Tahoma}-->
Hi Folks!

No Con report yet, but I am on the trail of the NCS shirts with Sergio art (and Groo on the long sleeve version) that were available only at the Con.  If you haven't seen them, check out Steve's Con report.  They are really cool.  (Go to near the bottom of Fridays Activities.  The pics of the short sleeve and long sleeve black shirt are a little blury, but then click on the photo of the long sleeve shirt and you get a real good pic of the art on the white shirts.  On the black shirts, the drawings are in white.  Way cool!)

I don't know how many are available or of which sizes and the breakdown between black and white.  But I will try to find all that out and let you all know and take orders-if that turns out to be possible-for those who are interested.  A few of you have already asked me about them.

Take care all  -Gary G.