[Groop] GROO NEWS FROM ME

Dougie McCoy dougiemccoy at cox.net
Wed Jun 23 12:55:10 PDT 2010

I'll buy the dounuts for '11
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gary Grossmann
  To: groop at groo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [Groop] GROO NEWS FROM ME

  Hey Dougie!

  Arghh!!!  Life can be so unfair!  We will miss you this year Dougie.  Start saving your kopins for next year.

  Gary G.

  From: dougiemccoy at cox.net
  To: Groop at groo.com
  Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 17:36:08 -0500

  Hello Everyone,
  Well as for my plans for this years Groofest things like I'm going to a no show. I didn't get my pro pass this year, totally my fault. But with the way things was this winter I had more imporatan things on my mind with my Mom being sick and then passing in late Feb.
  After that I had to pack her things and find I place for them, and then pack my stuff for my move.
  So with that going on and me getting close to breaking down my mind wasn't on Comics, Groo or anything fun.
  This year being short on money and no tickets and last roomate still owning me for his part of the room, it a no show for me.
  And after last year this is a big change up since last year was the BEST CON EVER!!!!!! being up on the Quick Draw Panel is something I still have a hard time beliving that really happen. Thanks ME...hopefully next year I can get my butt in gear and make it...