[Groop] Boston Comic Con

John T comics230 at cox.net
Thu Mar 4 04:04:29 PST 2010

Anybody planing to go to the Boston Comic Con?

>From what I can tell, it's more of an old fashison show. It's not being put
on by one of the convention companies. I don't know if there are going to be
any panels.

I'm in Providence about 45 minutes south. So, if somebody wants to meet up
let me know. I don't mind traveling a bit either.

I am planing on going on Saturday, and would like to be there for door
opening at 10:00AM.

I don't know there area where the show is being held.

There is the local toy show on Sunday the 11th, and while I'm not working
it, I plan to attend that.

Hopefully the local outdoor flea market will be open that Sunday also.  So I
plan on it being a BIG opening spring weekend for me.

John P. Torregrossa

PO Box 28184

Providence, RI 02908-0184

eBay ID: Groo