[Groop] How Many Groos?

Shawn Nicholson sloptamom at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 14:36:14 PDT 2010

Let me see here.... as I look around... I spy...

Over my computer desk is a shelf - chalk full of Groo. However, from my desk chair I can only see:

The Groo Lunch Box
The Groo Figurines - still in their box
I set of Miniatures - still in their packaging

On the wall to my left I have a framed Groo #13 Epic issue from March 1986. My first letter appears and all four of the Groo Crew signed it for me. My favorite Groo Treasure.

Also, on my desk is my Groop Membership Card sitting in my business card holder box - right out front and center.

So... my answer is 5

That's it from the view of my chair. There are more things Groo all around me... but can't see them unless I move some things. I look at Groo around my little place here quite often. He always brings me a smile. Really wish I could display everything I have of Groo - ah.. to dream of a lot of space someday.

Thanks Gary for the random question - and for everyone's answers, broke up my day quite nicely.

Enjoy!

Shawn (the girl :)