[Groop] How Many Groos?

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Mon Mar 15 16:55:33 PDT 2010

Hey Lucky Cat!

Of course we remember you!  I was so bummed you had to cancel at the
last minute last year to go and see Sergio and his Ojai Museum exhibit.
Maybe you can go to San Diego or WonderCon this year?

Don't feel bad about Groo outnumbering your family.  My family got used
to that years ago!

Gary G.

From: groop-bounces at groo.com [mailto:groop-bounces at groo.com] On Behalf
Of Lucky Cat
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 3:56 PM
To: . Groop
Subject: Re: [Groop] How Many Groos?

Hi Groop!

That was such a great question!!  I had to come out of lurking mode and
count my Groos..  Sitting at my desk at home, I count at least 15 Groos.
If you walk throughout my house.. geez.  I didn't realize how many Groos
I have hanging on my walls.  I don't think that's normal.  Groo has more
pictures than my grandson...  WOW!!  I didn't even realize that.   In
fact, I have more pictures of Sergio on my walls than my Dad.  hmmmm...
What does that say about me??

Yikes!!

Lucky Cat  :-)

(anyone remember me?)