[Groop] How Many Groos?

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 21:59:40 PDT 2010

From: Lucky Cat <luckycat1998 at hotmail.com>

(anyone remember me?)

Of course, we're lucky to know you, luckycat!
 -Larry "mrgrooism" Steller, Grandmaster Mendicant

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite Links:
EDU TRIPS: www.edutrips.com
YANKEE STADIUM TOURS: http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/nyy/ballpark/stadium_tours.jsp
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com