[Groop] How Many Groos?

Magnus Lindgren magnus at netrosys.com
Wed Mar 17 00:14:56 PDT 2010

Hi Gary!

Great question! This also took me out of lurker mode! :)

I unfortunately sit with only 1 Groo (and 1 Rufferto) in front of me.
It's not any Groo though, it's the drawing I bought from Sergio when I
met him at the SDCC last year. It has a small personalized message to me
at the bottom and every time I look at it I think of the great time I
had in the US last summer in general and my meeting with the full Groo
crew at the SDCC, something I thought I'd never have the chance to do
(seeing I live in Sweden).

We are soon moving to a larger house and when I get a proper home office
I intend to keep that drawing in the center and add all the posters I
have around. It will be a proper home office! Good now that I learned I
must balance my Ruffertos in that future office!!

Take care,
Magnus