[Groop] How Many Groos?

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 19:51:46 PDT 2010

For me, I have a couple special high shelves in my closet which is I  kept
open where I display the 7 PVC Groo box  set,   3 Groo Tin statue cases from
Dark  Horse which I place the Groo 25th Anniversary baseball cap on  to
display better.

When friends come over,  I get a lot of who is Groo questions and  whenever
I let them know, I feel like i've recruited a few new  Groo fans.

"One of us...." One of usss...."

The Groo Cheese dip Graphitti Statue is up there and a  stack of the empty
Wildstorm trading card boxes as  well.   Also the Groo Lunchbox (was there
ever a Groo  thermus planned?) and a couple of unworn Groo-ish & MAD
t-shirts are there too.

Then on my nearby comic stand I keep the 25th Anniversary Groo  Special (1
of 10 copies) on top of a stack of graphic novels.  And  underneath there's
a row of the international Planeta Groo  trades lined up with the
Marvel/Dark Horse Trades with some  Sergio drawn Con Programs from over the  years.
With MAD Magazines as well.  On  top of my nearby computer hard drive is a
stack of the latest Groo Hog  mini series issues with the newer Simpsons
comics  Sergio's been drawing as well.

The Groo Siege poster I have is still in a tube waiting  for me to take to
the frame store to get it officially framed and matted  for wall display
soon.

In a message dated 3/17/2010 10:05:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,