[Groop] 2010 CBG Fan Awards...nevermind....d'oh

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Fri Mar 19 15:51:17 PDT 2010

I know,  I Groo'd all over that one....

After I sent the email,  I went & got coffee...was excited to get  on the
computer to vote some Groo-centric ballots....then I clicked to the page  and
saw a bunch of other comic industry names and spit my coffee a little  and
slapped forehead.  daha!

Next year though i'll get it right...Instead of one month late,  i'll  get
it 2 months late!

After 2 years of Fan Awards reminding,  this third time wasn't  charmed!

Maybe the "Groo Crew" will get some Eisner  nominations this year
though.....

In a message dated 3/19/2010 6:12:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,