[Groop] Groo & The Big Bang Theory

John T comics230 at cox.net
Sat May 22 07:05:26 PDT 2010

I love the Big Bang Theory. It is one those shows that actually gets the
geek right. (I still miss The Middleman).

Any way, I was thinking. Who on the Big Bank Theory would be fans of Groo &
Usagi Yojimbo?

I can't see Sheldon being a fan. After all it is impossible that
anthropomorphic life could exist. And Groo is, well, Groo. He's a gut
feeling kind of character, definitely not intellectual.

Leonard I can see liking Groo. Leonard is almost normal, I geek sort of way.
Usagi, maybe yes, maybe no.

Again I can Howard being a fan Groo. His sense of humor would fit right in
with Groo. I can also see him being a fan of Space Usagi, but not the
orginal.

Penny would love Groo, if see ever got read an issue! Right in Groo's wheel
house.

Rajesh is a big fan of both. Heck, I'm surprised that he's not member of the
Groop now.

John P. Torregrossa

PO Box 28184

Providence, RI 02908-0184