[Groop] Fw: OT - Harvey Awards night

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 09:00:32 PDT 2010

The trouble is, Tone, no one is selling then deleting ONE copy of digital
content. By duplicating digital content and selling or giving it away, you are
PUBLISHING that material illegally.

Most people who are for free sharing of digital content simply like the idea of
getting free stuff and could care less about anything other than getting stuff
for free.

If you've got to sue the occasional 6 year old to teach people basic lessons
about stealing and the difference between right and wrong (as opposed to What I
Want To Be Right...) then so be it.
 -Larry "mrgrooism" Steller