[Groop] Mad on cartoon network

royalslik at aol.com royalslik at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 16:57:13 PDT 2010

I taped it in HD and checked it out last night.  I did not like the first few minutes so I fast forwarded to the Sergio bit.  I paused the wide angle in high def and studied it for a few minutes.  I could not find anything Groo or Groo related.  I was thinking about taking a pic of the screen and linking to it but I didn't want to do anything improper copyright wise.  I was hoping for Groo as well.  Maybe Sergio left Groo out so the show won't get cancelled immediately.