[Groop] MAD's Greatest Artists: Sergio Aragones: Five Decades of His Finest Works Signing

bodhikt at aol.com bodhikt at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 06:33:36 PDT 2010

 California is a big place.... For those of us who live in Gritty Waffle (the site of the annual Groo Con), N. Hollywood is about a 3 hr drive, if traffic is reasonably clear and there isn't any major construction going on on the freeways. Or accidents, police/BP blockades, spills of various toxic/slippery substances, pirates, etc.

Kaytee