[Groop] OT - Creator Cards

Steve Hubbell usagigoya at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 10:40:34 PDT 2010

Oh, that's neat! I have never used the reply all button before. Saves hunting in the address book for the Groop address....

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 08:04:35 -0400
From: txa13 at psu.edu
To: groop at groo.com
Subject: Re: [Groop] OT - Creator Cards

I've gotten myself into the habit of hitting the "Reply All" option for all messages I reply to, and then removing any individuals if needed so they don't get multiple copies. So far I haven't had an "oops" message go out to someone who shouldn't have gotten included, but I know it's coming...

Especially now that I've mentioned it in this forum... <points at self in mirror> Idiot! </points at self in mirror>

-Tom

Steve Hubbell wrote:

Speaking for myself, and possibly other Groop members who spend far more time lurking than responding, those odd messages which I do feel inclined to send a response to are so few and far between that it is usually only after I've sent my reply out that I remember that I forgot to physically change the recipient's address to the Groop address from the address of whoever sent the message which I am replying to.

My pet peeve (only one currently) is the fact that when replying to a message from the Groop mailing list, the mailing address for the Groop isn't the default address for the reply!!!

And yes, I remembered to send this to the Groop first time out and so John won't get stuck with a second copy.....