[Groop] Hello!

Lura Weaver bradandlura at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 16:45:39 PDT 2010

After reading the "groop" for many years, I have decided to share my love for
Sergio's and Mark's creation, Groo!  I have the complete run of the entire
series, except "Life of Groo," and quickly hoard any of the late issues of the
series as I come across them - Ha!  But my joy comes from reading the series
again and again and finding something new in each issue.  Groo the Wanderer is
truly just a wonderful comic series, through many publishers of course, that
retains its uniqueness in a comic world of "stuff" that is often dark and devoid
of joy.

Regards, and cheese dip, to all!