[Groop] Conan!

Chris Emmett mygodaplum at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 01:02:04 PDT 2011

3d is good when used appropriately, e.g. it was a great effect moving from 2d to 3d in Tron Legacy. But it was thoroughly pointless in the re-make of Clash of the Titans (a pointless remake anyway when the original is soooo good).

Even though I don't suffer from 3d migraines, I do get bored of the whole wow-em-with-3d-and-pay-less-for-the-script cash in.

Presumably Groo wouldn't be fighting Tarzan anyway given that he's weaponless. Groo has honour even if no brains.

Womble