[Groop] Groo Forums Expansion

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Sun Aug 14 08:48:52 PDT 2011

Ok, I finally got the Proboards app for the iphone and figured it  out.

When you open your Proboards app on your  ipod/iphone/ipad,   tap "Forums"
on the bottom,   then tap the "plus sign" on the upper right  corner...it'll
then ask "Please enter a forum name" and in  there type in "feargroo" which
is the regular web address  name of the Groo boards site.

That should bring up the Groo forums on your app.

It probably needed the original forum name to find the boards  since it
didn't show up with a regular "Groo" search.

The new app layout is a very cool feature.  It actually loads  even faster
than a regular computer's speed!

In a message dated 7/31/2011 6:24:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,