[Groop] Gogurt Groo

Janet Harriett janet at harriett.us
Thu Aug 18 13:26:46 PDT 2011

In the original, I thought there was some shenanigans since the word "Football" on one of the t-shirts at the edge is mirrored. It also shows that the YUM is, indeed, spliced in, since the corresponding sign says "Hi Mom" in Sergio's lettering. The line for the original edge of the drawing is pretty easy to spot going the length of the piece, even with some attempts to go around some of the figures instead of through them.